Monday, October 5, 2009

poor you....

 its monday. 
It has been a lovely day of chillin with Adrian and doing some school work... going to the Rox Farm and playing some hard core games :) 
and now to my classes.. pah-pah...

I'm feeling sorry for someone today... he's a really gem but has some issues. I TOTALLY know what its like to see something you don't want to see and then reading way to much into it!!!!
actually it'd happen oh so recently as he's a snooper I am too :D .... although the thing wrong with that is its always when you find what you were looking for you wonder WHY did i look? Oh well i've learned that its just safer and smarter to trust your friends. and trust that what they tell me is good enough and not look further. I suppose if somethings being hidden for me and from me its for a reason....
 I still don't like it but I'm a maverick and I'll live :) 

I'm please to report that for the first time all semester its actually of a decent temp. in my school ! relief I was very concerned. 

on that note
Marge got some super sweet lotion... and it smells delicious.. she wanted to lick herself... i just wanna bite my fingers off... where do i get this?!

1 comment:

  1. wow, Marge sounds like a cannibal!! And if you think the temp. is good it must be like a sauna to the rest of the school;)

    ReplyDelete